• Culture resulting from a high environmental value operation
• Fermentation, aging in thermo- regulated stainless steel tanks, no filtration, gluing, lysozyme and any other allergen only from the sulphur (so2) to the harvest and during the vinification
• White of blacks
• Vintage: 2014
• Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Meunier
• Dosage: 40 g woody liqueur
• Vines: over 55 years of age
• Guide Hachette 2017, 2 stars, Gault et Millau 2016
• Appearance: pale yellow with golden reflections
• Aroma: crystallized fruits, woody notes of mango
• Aroma: intense, woody, roasted, notes of honey.
Paired Plates :
• Chocolate, with a touch of vanilla and crystallized fruits.
• Foie gras (terrine, fried), chocolate dessert (Black Forest), chocolate truffes
• Available in half bottle