Ideal for a love-filled weekend, this room is designed to please the senses. It has a round bed and wall-mirrors.
This room was designed to ensure that you have a glamourous weekend and enjoy sensual delights. It offers a full southern exposure and an unbeatable view of the vineyards.
€95/night for 2 persons
€120/night which includes a bottle of champagne and a visit to the LA CHAMPAGNE EN MINIATURE museum.
- Private bathroom and lavatory
- Various bathing products
Breakfast is included….
in the form of a continental buffet which includes pastries, home-made jam from Papoum, honey, butter, spreads, toasts, breads, eggs, fruit juices, hot drinks, seasonal fruit, yogurt, and cereal.
This breakfast is served every day of the week, from 8:00 am to 9:30 am, in a room featuring a delightful, panoramic view.
At Your Service,
- A barbecue (with a vineyard-based frame), a microwave, a refrigerator, an oven, dishes to enjoy on-site or in-room snacks.
- Large, private parking
- Parking accessible to motor-homes
- A 50m², partially-covered balcony, with a commanding view of the champagne vineyards. From that location, you can refresh your body and mind, as you submerse yourself in the peaceful atmosphere of the surrounding, natural environment.
- For entertainment, you can enjoy playing boules or table-football.
Please note that, to ensure the comfort of our guests, we cannot allow smoking or pets.