• Culture resulting from a high environmental value operation
• Fermentation, aging in thermo- regulated stainless steel tanks, no filtration, gluing, lysozyme and any other allergen only from the sulphur (so2) to the harvest and during the vinification
• Brut zéro (no dosage)
• Old vines
• Vintage: 2016
• Grape Variety : 60% Pinot Noir, 40% Pinot Meunier
The particular blend depends on the harvest of 5 select, parcels of vineyard land.
• Appearance: golden yellow
• Aroma: expressive, complex, notes of crystallized fruits (baked apple, quince), notes of undergrowth and grilling
• Flavour: perfect balance, delicate length and complexity with notes of crystallized apple, quince, undergrowth, and grilled spice.
Paired Plates :
Evening apéritif, leg of lamb, game (young wild boar stew, deer, doe)