• Reasoned cultivation, thermo-regulated fermentation in stainless-steel tanks, malolactic fermentation, élevage in thermo-regulated, stainless-steel tanks, slight filtration
• White of blacks
• Vintage: 2010 (vintages are limited to 2,000 bottles)
• Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Meunier
• Dosage: 40 g woody liqueur
• Vines: over 50 years of age
• Guide Hachette 2017, 2 stars, Gault et Millau 2016
• Appearance: pale yellow with golden reflections
• Aroma: crystallized fruits, woody notes of mango
• Aroma: intense, woody, roasted, notes of honey.
Paired Plates :
• Chocolate, with a touch of vanilla and crystallized fruits.
• Foie gras (terrine, fried), chocolate dessert (Black Forest), chocolate truffes
• Avaible in Doux and in Brut (dosage 10g)