• Reasoned cultivation, thermo-regulated fermentation in stainless-steel tanks, malolactic fermentation, élevage in thermo-regulated, stainless-steel tanks, slight filtration
• Brut zéro (no dosage)
• Vintage: 2007
• Guide Hachette 2015
• Grape Variety : 60% Pinot Noir, 40% Pinot Meunier
The particular blend depends on the harvest of 5 select, parcels of vineyard land.
• Appearance: golden yellow
• Aroma: expressive, complex, notes of crystallized fruits (baked apple, quince), notes of undergrowth and grilling
• Flavour: perfect balance, delicate length and complexity with notes of crystallized apple, quince, undergrowth, and grilled spice.
Paired Plates :
Evening apéritif, leg of lamb, game (young wild boar stew, deer, doe)